I believe every person already has in them the natural desire to grow, and that is what therapy with me is all about: personal growth.
Starting the process of counselling with a therapist can be empowering as well as frightening. I will work collaboratively to guide you along the journey of personal growth and change through a personalised and holistic therapeutic growth.
These are the aspects of counselling which are common:
- Depression and Anxiety
- Relationship and Intimacy
- Alcohol and Drug Concerns
- Self Esteem & Body Image
- Anger & Stress Management
- Social Anxiety
- Assertiveness, Self-Confidence and Communication skills
- Eating Disorders and Self harm
- Bereavement, Grief and Loss
- Gender or Sexual Orientation
- Sexual difficulties